2009年3月3日火曜日

3th March

Hi I'm Hideyuki

Today is also normal. It was hot day. Today I went to MQcentre's restaurant. 
We'll go back to Japan after 5 days. I am getting to be fun lately, so a little bit sad. However we could made excellent memories with my friends. I think the best thing for me is to make new friends!
Also the MQ uni is very excited on me! to play some sports, to eat many kinds of food, to study seriously, MQ uni required a lot of homework, but it maybe connect my skill up.  So I endure when it'll be finish!

THANK YOU!!!!! 
FOR YOUR EVERYTHING 
TO 
MY FRIENDS, 
HOST FAMILY, 
TEACHER, 
AND MY FAMILY!!!!!

1 件のコメント:

  1. Just 5 more days! Wow! I was moved by your nice comment to sum up your program in Australia. Please enjoy the rest of the program. Try to make more friends.

    Takashi Kosaka

    返信削除