2009年2月28日土曜日

28th, Feb

I'm Yuki.
Today I had a excursion to go to the blue mountains.
First, I went to Scenic World. We took railway and cableway which were under forest. The view was very beautiful.
Second, I saw a movie of nature in Australia. The screen was very wide, so it was exciting.
Third, I went to Eco Point to view the spectacular and famous Three Sisters.
And then, all of rikkyo students were taken a photo together at the first time. I felt very happy.
At last, we went shopping at Leura. There were some general stores and famous candy shop. I bought some candies which looked cute and delicious for souvenirs.
Tomorrow, I'm going to Manly Beach. Of course, I also want to go to Bondi Beach which is the most famous beach in Australia, but almost all of local people said that Manly Beach was more beautiful than Bondi Beach. So I decided to go to Manly again!!

1 件のコメント:

  1. Thank you for your detailed report about your trip to different places. Oh, I want to tell you this. Yesterday, it snowed for the first time in this season in Tokyo. Can you believe it? Don't waste your time in Australia. Study and play hard.

    Takashi Kosaka

    返信削除